Just returned from our third stay at Lanzarote Park, a great hotel in a fantastic location. We were lucky enough to have a room on the top floor after we asked to swop from a ground floor one, and had a beautiful view of the ocean from our balcony. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful, and considering the number of guests they have to cater for, everything works very well. Breakfasts are very good with a wide choice available. It's also great to see many familiar faces from previous visits at this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everybody is different, and everybody can enjoy the IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel with spa, in the south of one of the most beautiful islands in the Canaries. The three rings that make up the hotel are designed to exceed all your expectations: experience an incredible holiday as a family, access all kinds of luxury for adults, or enjoy a few days of relaxation. A place that fully adapts to your personality. Power to the family. Enjoy Lanzarote with the children in a modern, spacious family room and give free reign to their imagination in the spaces designed especially for kids, such as the Babystarclub or the Teenclub. As well as this, the calm waters of the nearby Playa Flamingo with its gentle surf are just waiting for them to jump in. Exclusivity for those over 18. Have one of the most luxurious experiences of your life in the Star Prestige building. Aside from the preferential treatment, you can also access exclusive adults only areas, like the chill out zone with hammocks and Balinese beds by the pool, a private restaurant, or the special area with a pool and whirlpool bath. Stress mode off. Allow all your worries to drift away in the SPA Sensations, a place where the relaxation of mind and body is the only thing that matters. Your experience at this hotel in Lanzarote also includes hearing the relaxing sound of the waves crashing against the rocks from your bedroom. Swimming for all tastes. As well as being right on the shore, you can also choose to bathe in one of the seven swimming pools in the complex. There’s a pool for every type of guests: pools for children and pools for adults only. And there’s even a water park with eight slides! Eat wherever you want. Think of all the things a buffet can offer, like delicious roast beef or sauteed vegetables, and add to that the chance to enjoy a drink or a cold snack while lying on a Balinese bed or reclining in a seat right next to the seafront. Entertainment tailored to you. Work up a sweat playing sport in the sea or in this sea front hotel’s facilities, strut your stuff in the club and dance along to the live performances, or sample the almost infinite number of dishes… You choose your level of activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HRS, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca