Have just returned from 10 days at this hotel and the staff in reception and in the dining area were so friendly and helpful. We went bed and breakfast and the food was fantastic with so much choice. The staff worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. The animation team at the hotel arranged great stuff for the kids and adults during the day but felt the evening entertainment was based on them doing a different dance routine and not really for the adults. Too much of the same and quite boring. The pool area was spotless. The cleaning staff were also very friendly and helpful.
The only downside for me was there was a kitchen area in the apartment which was locked. When I asked why, I was told there was nothing in there. This meant although you had a kettle for a gas hob in the apartment you could not use it. We were told you had to hire an electric kettle. So if you want tea or coffee in your apartment take a travel kettle with you. Just a short walk away from the hotel there is a small beach and many restaurants. We did not have a bad meal whilst there. All the restaurants offer so much choice. On check out we used the complimentary room. There are 2 showers and toilets. I would not leave valuables in there as not totally secure but in line with what I have been offered at previous hotels. Someone commented previously about towels not being changed. There is a leaflet in your room stating if you want clean towels put the dirty ones in the bath. We were always replenished with clean ones. This is the second time I have stayed in an Iberostar and would certainly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is perfect for couples and families with children looking for relaxation and to enjoy an ideal holiday in Lanzarote. It features 388 rooms, including double rooms, family rooms, and suites; many of them have fantastic sea views and all accommodation types are available. Located just 50 metres from Playa Flamingo, the Lanzarote Park hotel offer a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Adults have the Star Prestige option, which has a chill out zone with a Jacuzzi, sun loungers and Balinese beds located in a private pool. For the kids there’s a children’s park, Miniclub, Minidisco, an activities programme for children 0 to 17, a games room, seven pools, and even a fun pool with eight slides...everything they need for endless fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca