The seafront location of this hotel really sells it. Virtually all rooms have a great sea view looking over to the island of Fuerteventura. When I checked in the lovely receptionist shook my hand and welcomed me back. Most people make return visits, I met several couples who have been numerous times before. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. OK it needs a bit of a facelift but the food and staff make up for any minor distractions. Playa Blanca is a very friendly resort which appeals to the more mature and families. If you want more action then Puerto del Carmen is the place to go. By the way the temperatures were around 30 degrees so what more could you ask?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is a family friendly hotel in Lanzarote, completely refurbished in 2016, part of a complex in Playa Flamingo, the perfect place for those looking to relax and enjoy a holiday with children in Lanzarote. Specially designed for the whole family, it’s an All-Inclusive hotel on the beach. The hotel has 113 double rooms and 219 family rooms, all with stunning ocean views. Seven swimming pools, unique entertainment for all family members, health and sports area, fitness centre, catamaran excursions are all offered by this hotel with entertainment and relaxation for all ages in Lanzarote. Fun holidays for children and adolescents. This family hotel in Playa Flamingo offers the Babystarclub, Kids Club, Maxiclub, Teeneclub, playground, and children's menu. The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park is a paradise for children and also for those parents looking for a little time for themselves during their holiday in Lanzarote. Spacious rooms for the family. All rooms at the Hotel IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park are spacious and have a living room, a bedroom and a furnished balcony or terrace. Exquisite meals. The tastiest dishes of typical Canarian cuisine, the guests’ favourite international specialties, hot and cold buffet, desserts, show cooking. A gastronomic hotel, the quality of its cuisine is one of its strengths: at the IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park food there’s no lack of food or guests’ appetite. Touching the beach. IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park is right on the beach, almost immersed by the Playa Flamingo, a beautiful white sandy 656 foot- long beach. It is protected by breakwaters and surrounded by palm trees. The views from the hotel of the Atlantic Ocean are breathtaking. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. Star Prestige: discover the exclusive services available in this new area of the hotel. Book your room in the new Star Prestige area and enjoy a myriad of benefits: brand new rooms in an exclusive building, personalised check-in with welcome cocktail, magnificent views over the sea or gardens, personal Guest Service, Premium amenities in the room, Sun Terrace/Chill Out Terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, outdoor Jacuzzi, free Wi-Fi, VIP Prestige lounge with flat-screen TV, daily newspaper, open bar with sweet and savoury snacks all day long, and late check-out at no extra charge, subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca