I agree totally with the review of Kate P.It was a fantastic holiday with no complaints.Very safe and family friendly.The walks along the sea front were stunning,good bus service to Puerto del Carmen and ferry to Fuertaventura.Staff were so friendly and cheerful and nothing was too much trouble.Food was of excellent quality and a huge choice.The entertainment is fine and varied and the kids loved their mini disco with Smiley the bear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberostar Lanzarote Park hotel is perfect for couples and families with children who seek relaxation and an ideal holiday in Lanzarote. It features 388 rooms, including double rooms, family rooms, and suites; many of them have fantastic sea views and all accommodation types are available. Located just 50 metres from Playa Flamingo, the Lanzarote Park hotel offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Adults have the Star Prestige option, which has a chill out zone with a Jacuzzi, sun loungers and Balinese beds located in a private pool. For the kids there’s a children’s park, Miniclub, Minidisco, an activities programme for children 0 to 17, a games room, seven pools, and even a fun pool with eight slides...everything they need for endless fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca