We have just returned from our 2 week AI holiday at this hotel. 'WE' being grandmother, adult son, and teenage grandson. I booked after reading lots of reviews, most of them positive, and we haven't been disappointed. Location - great - most rooms have sea view, the 'promenade' along the sea-front is flat, so great for people like me who may have some mobility difficulties. Food - is excellent, the Chefs' clearly take great pride in the food they prepare. Rooms - very clean and comfortable.. I normally have to use an adjustable bed, but had no problems sleeping on these beds, they didn't feel hard to any of us. Staff - the staff at this hotel make the holiday the best.....all of the bar/waiting staff are superb. We would love to be able to mention them all, but ones to mention are Antonio, Christina, Torres, Paco, and Sergio, because of their fantastic Customer-facing skills. Most of the staff have multiple language skills. The teenage member of our family got himself involved in the 'teens club' and wasn't to be seen then, for most of the rest of the holiday. The group from last week July, to 2nd week August, had a whale of a time, due to the very talented Fernando. The whole group are maintaining contact and will be trying to get back there same time next year. Their only worry is that Fernando won't be there to lead the dancing. Only one slightly negative about this hotel - the pools don't retain heat from the sun because of the sea breezes, so they are very cold, they also are a bit worn - need re-tiling, and more attention to cleanliness. Pool Safety - there are lifeguards at the pools all day, and they have first aid skills. Playa Blanca - lovely place, very clean, with lots of shops, etc, Turn left on sea-front, and there is a nice walk down from the hotel to the ferry harbour, and shops/bars, but a bit too far to walk to the Rubicon Marina - take a taxi for 4 - 5 Euros, and there is a Market here twice a week. Turn right on the seafront, and Playa Flamingo beach is a couple of hundred yards along, nice beach, water calm, sunbeds and parasols,and beach bar. Environment - we used the plug-in mozzie repellants as usual, so don't know whether there would have been insect problems in the room at night - in addition, I normally have to be covered in DEET, as I get badly bitten.... what a joy, not one bite, so I have brought all my mosquito repellant back home with me - not needed. My son saw one cockroach in our room, but apparently, he opened the door and it left !! Our room was on 1st floor, so we could leave patio doors open and get sea breeze at night, lovely. Will we go back? Definately, as this holiday seemed to tick all the boxes for 3 generations of the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everybody is different, and everybody can enjoy the IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel with spa, in the south of one of the most beautiful islands in the Canaries. The three rings that make up the hotel are designed to exceed all your expectations: experience an incredible holiday as a family, access all kinds of luxury for adults, or enjoy a few days of relaxation. A place that fully adapts to your personality. Power to the family. Enjoy Lanzarote with the children in a modern, spacious family room and give free reign to their imagination in the spaces designed especially for kids, such as the Babystarclub or the Teenclub. As well as this, the calm waters of the nearby Playa Flamingo with its gentle surf are just waiting for them to jump in. Exclusivity for those over 18. Have one of the most luxurious experiences of your life in the Star Prestige building. Aside from the preferential treatment, you can also access exclusive adults only areas, like the chill out zone with hammocks and Balinese beds by the pool, a private restaurant, or the special area with a pool and whirlpool bath. Stress mode off. Allow all your worries to drift away in the SPA Sensations, a place where the relaxation of mind and body is the only thing that matters. Your experience at this hotel in Lanzarote also includes hearing the relaxing sound of the waves crashing against the rocks from your bedroom. Swimming for all tastes. As well as being right on the shore, you can also choose to bathe in one of the seven swimming pools in the complex. There’s a pool for every type of guests: pools for children and pools for adults only. And there’s even a water park with eight slides! Eat wherever you want. Think of all the things a buffet can offer, like delicious roast beef or sauteed vegetables, and add to that the chance to enjoy a drink or a cold snack while lying on a Balinese bed or reclining in a seat right next to the seafront. Entertainment tailored to you. Work up a sweat playing sport in the sea or in this sea front hotel’s facilities, strut your stuff in the club and dance along to the live performances, or sample the almost infinite number of dishes… You choose your level of activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca