Lanzasur Club
$147
$144
  • Pool
Pueblo Marinero(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
$174
$170
  • Pool
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
$145
$235
$228
  • Beachfront
$135
  • Breakfast included
Ona Las Brisas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
$161
Elvoline
$136
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
VIK Coral Beach(Playa Blanca)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
1,803 results
All reviewswater parkair conanimation teamsplash resortwave machineaqua lavafamily holidaysaladadjoining bungalowspool barbig slidesinterconnecting doorgreat holidaylife guardsevening entertainmentkids clubkids buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have just returned from a week at the Lanzasur splash resort, It was our first family holiday abroad with my husband and two children aged 5 and 8, we had a fab time here, I can't believe people could moan about this hotel, it is clean, friendly, food is good although busy in the restaurant at times there was always seats available and plenty of food for everyone.
The bungalow was a perfect size for us as a family of 4, we hired a fan from reception for 15 euro as the bungalow was quite hot, the pool area was always clean and tidy, (get your towel down early if you want a sunbed) with snacks and drinks at the pool bar all day.
Entertainment was ok, the animation team work very hard and are great with the kids.
Overall fab holiday Playa Blanca is a lovely place, we would definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 64kirstyj
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We booked the Lanzasur as our original waterpark hotel closed a week early and we had to pick another one, I read the reviews and had concerns before we arrived. We had room 923 which had recently been renovated with aircon installed with new fittings etc... But I'm not sure how this is being rolled out across the park, (I didn't see many bungalows with the air con units). The food was uninspired and heavily lent to the German guests, the breakfast was greasy, and the was a lot of repeated dishes, I'd agree that lunch is better in the waterpark especially for kids. The staff here work very hard to make the best of the hotel for you, but it is need of whole scale refurbishment but if you want a 2 bed air con clean and tidy next to the waterpark ask for room 923!
The 2 guys on reception Jorge and Fabian bend over backwards to help you and I used them more than the Reps (who just want to smile and take more money from you!!)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bronzsurfer
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I must say I felt that I must review this hotel as I think that some of the comments I read about it before actually staying here myself may have been a bit unfair. This was our first family holiday abroad but I wouldn't say we have nothing to compare it too as we have been abroad many times as a couple. When the coach stopped outside Lanzasur Club my initial reaction was this is amazing is this really our hotel. Reception and pool area immaculate and our room which was two adjoining bungalows was massive and of a very high standard for a 3star+ hotel. The food was a buffet with lots to choose from and a different theme most evenings although could be busy at times but was not really a problem as the staff were really helpful and would endeavour to get you seated as soon as possible, in fact because we were always early we only had to wait for a table once during the whole week. We did have a few ants in our room once but that was because my son had dropped some chocolate and we weren't aware of it but we never saw any again. We also had to ask for clean towels but this was sorted immediately and we had clean ones the following day too. The maid came in most days and the cleaning around the hotel and grounds was pretty much constant. I couldn't spot a fag butt no matter how hard I tried but of course in busier months cleaning can be difficult to keep on top of in any hotel. Free access to the Aqua Park was brilliant and managed to get sun beds around the pool (just put your towels out early) or always plenty at Aqua Park. Kids entertainment fantastic very enthusiastic team. Loved doing Cafe Latte by the pool at 10.30 every morning. Entertainment in hotel pretty good something going on most nights but again get there early to be able to get good seats. Would recommend hiring a car to see more of the island. A very enjoyable family holiday, thank you :-)

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have just returned from Lanzasur resort (31st October) and this is my honest opinion...
On arrival I was looking forward to having a well deserved break, that I had waited all year for, receptionist was great and very helpful, once we found our Bungalow I was very disappointed at the size and no Air con. The walls in the rooms are very thin and you can hear everything that the neighbours are saying and also the baby waking you up every morning at 5am crying.(I have two kids myself so it's not a problem, would be fine if the buildings were built better).The resort itself is very clean, and the staff are all very helpful.
Food wise have your lunch at the Splash park, as the food is cooked fresh for you, not like the restaurant. Food generally is ok but we ate out a few evening's as the canteen style restaurant is very repetitive and full of rude Germans.
The entertainment is ok not the best I've experienced with First choice, but the kids disco is great for the younger child, however the room is very small and can't cater for the amount of people staying on site, get in early to get a seat.
Playa Blanca it's self is very nice and you must take a walk to the main area (marina) and enjoy the shops and bars.
Like I said this is my honest opinion, and I have always had good holidays with first choice, but this one was not worth the money I paid.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed November 1, 2013

There were lots of positive reviews before we went and among those there were some terrible reviews mixed in. I "ignored the bad reviews" as some reviews stated and wish I hadn't. Firstly I am not too fussy in general as a rule, which is what I always think bad reviewers must be, all I was after was some sunshine for two weeks, a clean place to lay our heads and be based, good entertainment for us and the children (2 and 7) and decent food. Firstly on a positive note the Lanzasur was clean, in particular the waterpark which was absolutely spotless and saved our holiday. The rooms were basic but clean, a little small but as we didn't intend to be in our rooms often that was fine, maid service regular and good. No air con which was difficult, but as we knew this in advance we took our own fans, as after paying an absolute fortune for two weeks all inclusive I was reluctant to pay more to hire fans in an all inclusive resort. The tv's do only have two British channels available (both news channels) and as some people say "this wasn't a problem as we are not the type of family who go on holiday to watch tv", well neither are we, although we are the type of family who shower every evening before tea and an extra kids channel in a FAMILY resort would have been useful for 20 minutes a day to keep the busy 2 year old entertained whilst we tried to entertain/get ready ourselves/sort out said 2 year old and 7 year old.

The food. I really don't know what to say. Again lots of reviews say "food was fine" or "people must be fussy as we enjoyed the food". Really?! Again we are not fussy, I just wanted edible decent food, sadly to achieve this you would need to go to another resort! There was lots of choice granted, of inedible, stinking (literally - my 7 year old in particular hated going to the dining room due to the smell, which almost two months later the thought of still turns my stomach). The food was apparently "themed", same every night just a different looking, ahem sauce. At breakfast one morning I was waiting for beans, a chef came out, emptied what I presumed would be fresh beans into the buffet tray, only for them to be freezing cold, leaving me to believe that they allowed the food to be heated with the heaters. The deserts actually made us giggle in the end, cheap version of Angel Delight with Rich Tea biscuits stuck in, or green jelly and biscuits, lush ;-) Never eaten so much watermelon as a desert in my life. Even the bananas were something else, urgh. The juice you got at breakfast was sugared rubbish, had to pay an extra €1.50 for fresh juice, in an all inclusive resort. Been 3* all inclusive before, this was not 3* standard and catered for mainly the Spanish and German.
Entertainment laughable, literally. If you enjoy watching people on stage spit on each other, or do dodgy dance moves whilst miming to Grease, Glee or Michael Jackson this is the resort for you. We actually went to the Holiday Village across the road for evening entertainment, even though it meant paying for our own alcohol, on the recommendation of the Rep as the entertainment was so bad at this hotel. The Animacion team do try the best but outside acts are needed or a much, much bigger budget, which surely the hotel have as they charge you for everything "extra" yet still take your money as being all inclusive. Kids club only from 4+, a shame for the 2 year old but to be fair my 7 year old did enjoy when she went. Lots of safety issues which we are still in contact with First Choice about, a very scary near miss that could have ended in tragedy with my 2 year old and still gives me shivers thinking about it. Lots of positive reviews on here, which I am puzzled about as genuinely talking to (lots) of other people whilst at the Lanzasur I can only remember one family saying they were enjoying it, everyone else we spoke to felt the same as us, lots of complaints made to Reps whilst there. Can only assume like us they were too traumatised after their stay to review immediately after their arrival ;-) When booking this hotel we very nearly booked the Holiday Village but it was a bit more expensive, wish we had sucked it up as we ended up spending well over a £1000 anyway on eating out/extras the hotel don't tell you about. Ah well first negative holiday I've had, only way is up from the Lanzasur!

• Stayed: September 2013