THB Tropical Island
H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
$144
$205
$148
$258
$214
Ona Las Brisas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
$193
$163
$156
Orbitz.com
3,215 results
All reviewssun tropicalgate keyself cateringmain poolpizza restaurantisland sidetavern barentertainment domepremium apartmentkiwi blockpool barapartment blockspremium areakids clubthomas cookbig poolsalad
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Had the best holiday ever! Stayed for two weeks and loved every bit! Only moan is about the manager of the hotel at the reception was really loud and quit aggressive when you try and talk with him. We booked a pool view 3 months before but we didn't get it, we ended up with a better room with no pool view so that wasn't too bad. The wi-fi was fast when you actually got it working. I asked the manager what was wrong and he said nothing and gave me my phone back then I asked him for the money back and he said "no no, keep trying" in a quit loud and aggressive way, the woman at the reception tried to help but she said sorry she didn't know anything about it. So I asked the Thomas Cook rep and he got it sorted within minutes! Apart from that everything was great, I joined in with mostly all the activities I could and met some fantastic people while doing them. The Thomas Cook entertainment team was fantastic, they really made our holiday; Jordan, Katy, jonney and lee was especially amazing people. The bar staff was great people and sometimes even entertaining! Laura was amazing too, the Spanish entertainer! Will definitely be going there again!!!

Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Kian F
Tropicalislands... T, Gerente at THB Tropical Island, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Kian F,

Thank you very much for bringing us your feelings. We appreciate your comments and remarks and the trust you have placed on us. Be sure that we will transfer your good words to the Animation Team.
We look forward to welcome you again.

Yours faithfull

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went in March and May of 2014 an will definately be going back again. 2 adults and 1 3yr old they accomadate to all ages fab enertainment, food & hotel. Value for money great locals cant say enough. Rami and his team in the Spanish dome were really entertaining. Not jus for spansish we are English and in the 2nd dome they spoke english aswell. The other dome was english speaking only also good. Enjoy your holiday at tropical island!

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank demiade

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for letting us know your feelings about your last stay at the THB Tropical Island,

I´m happy to see you enjoyed your stay with your family.

We hope to see you son at the THB Tropical Island and I hope to meet you personally to speak abou your experience at the hotel. Please, contact me if you have any query or special need for your next stay.

Thanks and best regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Just wanted to leave a small note about our one evening trip to this hotel, we were staying at the THB Royal over the road, but there was no entertainment there that night so were able to go over to the Tropical and use the A1 as well we thought that was a great idea. We only went to the main entertainmet hall so its really a comment on it, firstly the place was very busy, a lot of people at the bar waiting for drinks, hard to find a table, plus lots and lots of children running around doing what children do, there was bingo then a circus act, all in all totally not what we were hoping for, it was just the one evening but that was enought for us, plus you will need a map to get of site. This hotel seems great for families.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ejandsj
Tropicalislands... T, Gerente at THB Tropical Island, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for recommending THB Tropical Island as a Hotel for families.We are really sorry for your disappointment. Every night we have three bars open some quieter than others
Regarding the queues in the Dome sorry if you were waiting so long, must to be an isolate case, normally the waiting time is not more than 10 minutes.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here from the 2nd of June till the 9th of June. The transfer only took about 35 minutes we were given room 223 which is a 1st floor apartment. It was equipped with everything you needed cooker fridge air con the only things you need to pay for are the safe and Tv remote. We had a small whirlpool just outside it. The food was of a good variety and we only had to wait once for a table. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I would rate this place higher if I would of taken the grandchildren as it has more than enough going on. It is well maintained and clean.
I would go back again.
So once again thank you for a really good holiday.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank dereknixon

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for letting us know your feelings about your last stay at the THB Tropical Island .I´m happy to see you enjoyed your stay with your family.

Thanks and best regards,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

DON'T LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS.
Spent a week out here from May 29th-June 6th and had a brilliant time.The hotel and massive grounds are spotless.Plenty of pools to pick from.The Thomas cook team work so hard day and night.One of the best teams I've seen.I will 100% will be going back.Playa blanca is a great place

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank frankie1979007

Dear Guest

Thank you for recommending us as a Hotel for couples and families.

We sincerely appreciate that you consider us to be an excellent Hotel, and that you have the intention of returning during a future holiday.

Sincerely