I stayed her with my family from the 27th to the 3rd and overall we had a lovely time, the hotel is beautiful in lovely grounds, our room was clean and comfortable, although I had to sleep on the couch as I couldn't work out how to use the bed.
Two things though do need mentioning first was the food, despite there being a good selection some days the food was cold which made me I'll, other reviews have noted that there is a microwave but you would at least expect your food to be hot.
The other thing was the internet, for a weeks internet it cost 19 euros which I thought was great but I would advise anyone not to buy, the signal is very poor and after two days I couldn't get a signal at all and I was given a full refund.
Despite these problems I would return to this resort, with the beach and shops within a 10 minute walk it is an ideal base to explore the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Tropical Island is a spectacular resort of 102,000 m2 located in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Designed especially for families and groups of friends, it has everything you need so you can enjoy an unforgettable holiday within resort itself and just steps away from your apartment. In Hotel THB Tropical Island everyday fun is guaranteed. Our guests can enjoy 14 swimming pools, sports facilities, bars, theme restaurants and plenty of activities both for adults and children in the hands of our entertainment team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your THB Tropical Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tropical Playa Blanca
- Sun Tropical Lanzarote
- Holiday Village Sun Tropical Lanzarote
- THB Tropical Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca