Stayed 28th April to 5th May with oh and 3yr old. Wasn't expecting much as paid less than £800 for a weeks AI (flights in with that too!) We were pleasantly surprised! Room was fine, all set around nice little pools, food fine, go early to mealtimes with kids if you don't want to queue. There are 2 book able restaurants in with the AI, Italian and Tapas, they are worth a visit. Good drinks (proper coke/fanta etc) Pools are lovely and not as cold as up the north. Couldn't really fault the place. Hubby was pleased with a 33m training pool on site. A good time was had by all! Must mention all entertainment staff who are brill and work hard for 14 hours a day 6 days a week! Mini disco nice and early too, kids stuff kicks off at 8 so we could get him in bed for 9 ish and have a bevvy back at the apartment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Tropical Island is a spectacular resort of 102,000 m2 located in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. Designed especially for families and groups of friends, it has everything you need so you can enjoy an unforgettable holiday within resort itself and just steps away from your apartment. In Hotel THB Tropical Island everyday fun is guaranteed. Our guests can enjoy 14 swimming pools, sports facilities, bars, theme restaurants and plenty of activities both for adults and children in the hands of our entertainment team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your THB Tropical Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tropical Playa Blanca
- Sun Tropical Lanzarote
- Holiday Village Sun Tropical Lanzarote
- THB Tropical Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca