Our first trip to Lanzarote. A long way from Australia but the hotel was worth it . beautiful rooms, lovely pool, great food.
Only minus was the last night when the people above us partied until 3 in the morning and were repeatedly spitting over the balcony. At 3 a.m. gave up and called reception. I would have hoped security would tour the grounds to stop this kind of thing happening. Little sleep led to a very tiring trip home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the colonial canaries style, with its traditional, picturesque balconies, and exotic interior tropical, excellent facilities and faultless service, Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort is a welcoming, five-star luxury hotel, conceived to satisfy the most demanding customer by making their stay a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel Playa Blanca
- Princess Yaiza Lanzarote
- Hotel Princesa Yaiza Suite
- Princess Yaiza Hotel Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca