Stayed for 11 nights on HB basis. Hotel is immaculate and very efficiently run. Resort and hotel are relatively quiet at the moment so not all facilities were available, this particularly impacted on the entertainment programme. Not an issue for us however and we were happy to enjoy the unrestricted access to the pool, loungers etc without competition.
The food on offer is excellent with the tapas style selection available with the evening buffet a particular highlight. We did eat at the A la Carte venues with mixed results. The Jazz Club is good fun but you need the stamina for a late night to make the most of it.
The hotel looks out directly to the sea and there is an excellent promenade walk in both direction with a range of venues offering lunchtime refreshment in both directions.
Our first visit to Lanzarote and Playa Blanca, we will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the colonial canaries style, with its traditional, picturesque balconies, and exotic interior tropical, excellent facilities and faultless service, Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort is a welcoming, five-star luxury hotel, conceived to satisfy the most demanding customer by making their stay a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel Playa Blanca
- Princess Yaiza Lanzarote
- Hotel Princesa Yaiza Suite
- Princess Yaiza Hotel Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca