I researched long and hard before we chose this hotel for our first sunny holiday with our 3 year old and it all paid off as I think we found the best place you could go. I booked directly with the hotel in the end and not only got a better price I got a package with a lot of added extras and you don't have to pay until you leave and there's no surcharge for paying on credit card.
It is a brilliant mix of luxury for the adults and fun and entertainment for the kids. Our daughter loved it, from brilliant buffets at every meal, a variety of pools to play in to the mini disco in the evening which because a must (although the timing isn't easy with fitting dinner in)
It seems unfair to mention any negatives when overall the hotel is fanastic, beyond all your expectations and will do anything to make your stay the best it can be. However, I think it wouldn't be a good review without some all around comments so;
It's expensive, everyone is half board and lunch is very pricey at all the hotel restaurants our average was between 50 and 60 Euros for the 3 of us.
Some of the pools are freezing ! ;
All the comments about sunbeds being reserved are true, it was the most frustrating thing, we so so wanted to rise above it but by the end of the week if you wanted to spend a day by the warmer pools you couldn't beat them you had to join them and I really hated that. It does say that they won't allow you to leave your towels on a bed for more than 30 minutes but that's laughable, there were prime lovely sunbeds left without only a towel on them for the best part of the day.
Setting the above aside, the standards there are increditble, cleaning was brilliant and unintrusive and my daughter though some sort of fairy must be making her bed every evening and leaving her a chocolate.
If you're mulling over whether to go and you can afford this hotel, don't hesitate any more. You'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the colonial canaries style, with its traditional, picturesque balconies, and exotic interior tropical, excellent facilities and faultless service, Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort is a welcoming, five-star luxury hotel, conceived to satisfy the most demanding customer by making their stay a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel Playa Blanca
- Princess Yaiza Lanzarote
- Hotel Princesa Yaiza Suite
- Princess Yaiza Hotel Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca