Just returned from a week here - and would thoroughly recommend it. Hotel - like the island - was very clean and very tidy. All staff were very efficient and made good eye contact - whether at reception, restaurant, poolside or at / near the rooms.You have to request keys for both safe and small room fridge but safe key deposit is fully refundable.Bed in our room seemed particularly roomy; it seemed to be two 'Queen-sized' double beds put together! We were half board and we were delighted with the variety and choice at both breakfast and evening meal.Any food items running low on the buffet were quickly replaced though - very minor point - additional cutlery was not always easily or logically located! (Along with myself , I witnessed many others wandering around trying to find butter knives, soup spoons etc..).
Pool itself quite cold this time of year but poolside was great - no booming music pumping out and PLENTY of sun loungers to be located at any time of the day we went down there! Poolside there is immediate access to a (rocky ) beachside promenade popular with walkers, joggers and cyclists alike.Turn left and you keep walking - within 5-10 minutes - to a small golden beach and a small parade of supermarkets and a few bars and restaurants .Continue and you'll get into the heart of the town.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, H10 Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca