What a beautiful hotel. All the staff were very friendly and all seem to enjoy their jobs. Great commoradary between all of them. Very clean, great choice of food. Outdoor pools cold for me but the indoor pool made up for it. Evening entertainment was below parr compared to other 4* star hotels in Lanzarote. Maybe two good evenings-Drifters night was one and that was the only night anyone used the dancefloor.
Our standard room was on the 4th floor (Reception level) but was miles away from anything, always cleaned to a high standard. Balcony was huge. The main thing that spoilt our holiday was the cold wind, temp around 20-23 deg but wind factor meant people were walking around with jumpers on. I have to say tilley2 did make some good points re retired couples in the hotel but maybe they were unlucky with people that they spoke to as anyone we spoke to seemed friendly, although I did sometimes get the impression that some wanted to be left alone, which is fine, especially if your job at home involves talking to people all day!
Resort was quiet and great for young families with a sand bay just down the lovely prom walk, Supermarket and a few quiet bars just a stones throw away but was too cold in the evenings to venture out(baring in mind we didnt bring any warm clothing)
A nice walk to main Playa Blanca resort which had more choice of restaurants and bars-didnt see any clubs so a nice resort for young families or older couples.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, H10 Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca