Very nice hotel, clean and tidy, very nice and helpful staff. Peaceful and relaxing hotel if that's what your after. Got bored of the food after a two week stay though, very repetative. Went as a half board, but after three days upgraded to all inclusive as drinks were working out a bit pricey. Bar staff very friendly and funny, especially Jonny. They also weren't shy at pouring the drinks, very very large measures haha. Must say the entertainment was very poor, having stayed at the rubicon palace just six month earlier with very good entertainment in the nights. Thompson reps Sarah and Louise were amazing and couldn't do enough to help, they were also in on and helped arrange my surprise wedding proposal on board the catlanza catamaran.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, H10 Hotels, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca