We moved to the H10 Timanfaya from the H10 Princess due to feeling we had not been given what we booked at the Princess.
So glad we did! The Timanfaya is a lovely hotel. We had stayed there previously about eight years ago, but it is even better now having had a refurb. The gardens and the pool setting with the waterfall are wonderful. The dining room has been tastefully decorated and the food is very good. Plenty of choice. Would like to say congratulations to the Chef on Chinese night!
We wanted a twin room, these are not on the best side of the hotel, presumably because this is now an adults only hotel and the rooms mainly have king size beds. However, it was a lovely large room and we had a double bed each, great nights sleep!
My only critisicm, and that for such a good hotel the entertainment could be better, but maybe that will improve as the season goes on.
The staff, especially reception, are very good.
The deposit on the hire of the pool towels is 20 euro each, which I felt was a bit high, but of course this is refunded when you return them, and you can change them every day free of charge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, H10 Hotels, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca