we stayed at the paradise island between 17th and 31st january, a family of 2 adults and 4 kids,
i have got to say its the best hotel we have stayed in!,
the facilities for the children are fantastic, as we went out of season we werent expecting the entertainment to be as entertaining based on past experiences from holidays in the past, we were pleasently surprised!!
our children became very attatched to loes who is part of the hotels entertainment team, she runs the kids club and was fantastic! i cant thank her enough, she really helped our children aged 3 and 7 enjoy their holiday, everything from making paper mache volcanoes to splashing in the dino water park, they loved every minute so thankyou loes!!! :)
The hotel was very clean and tidy, we stayed in room 141 a 2 bedroomed apartment ont he ground floor, the facilities were great within the room, fridge, kettle, pans, cooker, even hairdryer in the bathroom!,
We travelled with thomas cook and have to say every staff member of the thomas cook team were fab! i hope they get to read these reviews, their day and evening entertainment was fantastic!! even bingo was hilarious!!!!! 'pump it up' brilliant!!! ;-) well done to you all! cat, daz, rainer, grant thankyou!!!!
also thanks to our in hotel rep joel :) you do a great job!! x
The hotel staff were all very helpful and polite :)
the only downside was the food, when we stayed the hotel was full id say 70-8- % with spanish tourists, we felt the food was mainly aimed towards what their diet, our children struggled to find evening meals that they liked, the best food for us was breakfast and lunch at the pool bar :)
the cats didnt bother us one bit! they were lovely and our children loved seeing them, they named about 10 and we also filled up the water bottles for them at the feeding stations :) there was no signs of cat poo or dirt anywhere! infact they are the best kept strya cats ive ever known!
overall i would recoomend this hotel to couples, familes, groups, everyone! the free bus to the beach is needed though as it is quite a distance,
i would definetly go back for the kids facilities and the entertainment especially :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca