Just returned yesterday from Paradise Island not knowing what to expect after reading customer reviews we almost cancelled, thank goodness we decided to take the chance. Could find little fault with the hotel, rooms were very clean and certainly no lazy maid's encountered by us. The pool area was kept immaculate even after the aftermath of New Year Celebrations where the hotel laid on an evening banquet/champagne and fireworks. Great value for money water park kept our 11 year old entertained with no complaints about the pool temperatures, I suppose he is at an advantage living in Scotland.Food was certainly plentiful as my waistline can vouch for and again we had no complaints nor did we hear of anyone else having to starve due to the poor quality prison food implied by previous critics.
As for the cat's all in all I think we saw 5 during our 7 night stay and there was certainly no indication of fouling anywhere throughout the grounds and we were located beside the feeding station. All in all we had a nice stay at this hotel and would not hesitate in recommending it to other traveller's my advise is go for it after all you cant please everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Otel, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca