Just got back from the Princess for the 3rd year on the trott, we had the best time ever, the entertainments team were fantastic, they made our holiday amazing, yes i would say that the night shows are quite cheesey sometimes but if your up for a good laugh then just go with it, clap your hands, stamp your feet your on your holidays !!!. I can see how some people dont like the entertainment but its each to their own and you can escape to a quite stroll down the sea front, if thats your thing.
The hotel is ready for a lick of paint having said that we had a so called old room and we thought it very nice, old but clean. Apparently they are making the top floor into prestige level rooms for H10 members only, but you have to collect points to qualify for these rooms, and there is talk that this could become a all inclusive hotel in the near future, i cant see this is a good thing for a hotel that is so personal and friendly, it will seem like them and us if you know what i mean. It would be better if all rooms were at a high standard.
The only thing that did anoy me slightly was the Restaurant by the pool (not poolbar) the woman who seems to run it is as misserable as they come and whats worse if your waiting to be served for takeout she will serve the spanish before you no matter how long youve been waiting, very ignorant.
For a great family holiday though look no further, and once it has completed the refurb i think it will be up there with the best of them once again.
The Hairdressers opposite the shop actually do massages, you wouldnt think it due to lack of signs, but honestly she is absolutly fantastic, my wife and i were told about her by Rod a Princess regular so we tried it, WOW i wish i had found her on my first day instead of second to last, BRILLIANT!!!!.
all in all 10/10, cracking holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote