Just back yesterday from a week at the H10 Lanzarote princess and right from the welcome drink of champagne on arrival I had nothing to. Om plain about. The staff were excellent and helpful, the meals were great with more selections than I could have imagined and still I did not work my way through the cakes, I was all inclusive and welcomed this as I could simply get a bottle of water, coffee anytime I wanted which for me is a bonus.
Ok the corridors to the rooms could do with a lick of paint but whose house does not have a room which could do with decorating? The pool was excellent, and the room 314 in my case was superb, all in all I reckon this was well worth the money and will go back in a jiffy.
How some people can winge and give this a one star I don't know, they must be very posh and live in castles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote