Just returned from 9 days all inclusive at the Lanzarote Princess. Hotel was great and would definitely return
ROOM - we had a suite on the top floor. E mailed couple of weeks before arrival to request top floor pool view and was allocated exactly what we asked for. Lovely modern room. Excellent air con. 2 proper beds put in lounge area for my sons. Very comfortable and quiet. We all slept really well.
CHECK IN - friendly and helpful staff. Greeted with a glass of champagne on arrival. We were there before time rooms due to be ready so cases taken away for storage and they suggested we go for lunch. Room ready for us when we were done.
FOOD - plenty of choice in restaurant always lots of fresh salad or meat and pasta cooked fresh. Various theme nights through the week. My son particularly liked the chocolate fountains and sweets that came out every few nights. New fresh bakery area with all types of bread and pizza. New outdoor eating terrace just opened. Not quite as hectic as in main restaurant and we choose to eat here for all meals. Pool side restaurant also but pigeons in here a lot. Think if they can't be kept out might be better not to serve food here.
POOL - you can borrow H10 towels for a 15 E deposit and change daily so always have fresh towels. Pool did have some yellow film floating on it as stated in other reviews sure it must be sun cream and the life guard regularly scooped this and any leaves out of the pool which was regularly cleaned. My 9 year old loved the pirate ship slides. Spent a lot of time in this pool with his new holiday friends and loved being able to order slush drinks and kids cocktails at the pool bar with his AI wristband.
OTHER - all inclusive here very good. Branded spirits included, local beers, most drinks in mikes coffee and all freshly mixed cocktails too! WIFI available in reception. Bit temperamental but would be better if coverage around hotel improved.
All had a great holiday here and sure we will be back. Few other families we met here had the same opinion too so sure any poor reviews are either really fussy or just had a bit of bad luck! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Prestigia so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote