We stayed in June, there were 11 in total with ages ranging from 4 years old to 72 and everything else in between. We stayed on an all inclusive basis and would not hesitate to recommend it. The food was all buffet style but of a good standard, you could always find something to eat, they did different themed nights including, tex mex, curry and a chocolate fountain. The alcohol used was premium brands and there was a choice of 2 bars each evening, we only used the piano bar which was very pleasant. The location is perfect, the hotel sits between Playa Blanca and the Rubicon Marina and is fairly level walk to both. Everyone enjoyed themselves and would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote