We enjoyed our stay here, the hotel was good value and comfortable. Food plenty of choice and quite good. Gardens and pool area beautiful, website says 2 pools, one heated in winter, but the main pool was freezing on our visit in mid February, definitely not heated! The kids pools were warmer. Location was excellent only a few hundred yards to a lovely sandy beach with nice beach bar. Bedroom was comfortable with a nice balcony, west facing with a side sea view, room with pool view would be better, only weak link is the glass door to the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote