We have visited this hotel on eight occassions mainly due to my father now aged 75, enjoying the venue and the position - half way between the marina and the town.The beach is ideal too here.
Over the years we have seen improvements and some deteriorations.
This hotel is comfortable. The bedrooms are now nicely deocrated and spacious - the beds are very comfy and they are kept clean and have daily care.
The new coffee shop is fabulous and serves great coffee and good cakes.
The new restaurant offers a fabulous setting, with friendly and attentive staff and the food is very good.
The bar area is lovely almost like being on a cruise ship.
The restaurant offers a fabulous breakfast, a good lunch but the evening meals have over the years offered less options and the service is unfriendly. Saying this the food is of good quality and you can always find something you would enjoy. The staff do need to be as friendly as the new restaurant- we always want to tip on holiday but could find no one in the restaurant to do this to - sad!
The pool is still freezing - ice cold, too cold to swim in unless you are mad, so no water areobics or water polo on offer! Childrens area of the pool is good fun for children and is heated.
Sadly the entertainment team have deteriorated we used to go and have such fun with the team, and the evening entertainment was much better! Badly organised and poor I am afraid.
Guest acts were good.
Bar service is often very slow - but you are on holiday.
Daniel as always offers a great welcome, and the champagne was a nice added extra on arrival this year! The reception staff always helped if asked and attended to issues promptly.
If you enjoy a relaxing holiday you will enjoy this hotel and look out for Daniel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote