We stayed bed and breakfast for a week from the 14th Feb and had a lovely time. The mini club and entertainment is great, our 4 year old had a ball and made lots of new friends. The pool area is good although the website says one pool is heated but it wasn't which was a shame. I can't comment on the food other than breakfast which was average. I would recommend the hotel and would go back if I return to Lanzarote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote