We returned from H10 Lanzarote Princess on 20th September having stayed there for 7 nights.
On arrival we were welcomed with a lovely glass of cava, as we arrived early our room was not ready so the receptionist took our bags and we went out a walk for lunch (to cafe aroma, which I highly recommend).
On return we were given our room, which was very spacious and clean but not the best view. we stayed half board.
We them went to sort out a mini fridge and safe, the receptionist told us that the fridge would be €2.50 per night or for a week we could pick drinks worth €25 and get it for free, so we took this option.
I think we were expecting too much from the buffet food, but by then end of the week we had a laugh about it. We like to eat early but they don't start serving until 7pm, well you should see the queue, it's like dinner time at the oaps care home, and they would nearly knock you over trying to get in the door:))
Maid was lovely and everyday we gave her some chocolate and gave her a tip on the last day.
Pool area, sun beds were comfortable (have lay on worse) but as always people put towels down really early and don't appear until lunchtime!
Don't know his name but the bar man with glasses in the piano bar could be more pleasant.
Mikes coffee shop was lovely.
Free Wifi in reception a big plus.
All in all a good hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote