This was my third time in Lanzarote, and our first at the H10 Princess. We went DIY, booking flights via easyJet, the hotel via the website, and car hire via Avios points. We we there for one week from the 23rd Feb 2012.
When we booked online we chose a Princess Suite. The Hotel is in a U shape, and our suite was at the end of the hotel, overlooking the pool area and the sea. The suite was re-furbed around 3 years ago, so it is okay, but not as swanky as the more recently refurbed rooms. The big bonus was the huge balcony outside, which was effectively triple aspect, meaning we could could have a morning cup of tea (in our courstesy bathrobes) at around 08:00am, and kept the sun until late in the afternoon. We were on the 2nd (Top) floor with no trees blocking the sun. The strange thing was that the hotel website didn't mention this great feature.
We were B&B - breakfast was good with a huge choice of food, along with daily smoothies and sparkling wine. Location is great - walking distance to loads of cafes and restaurants. The external facilities were all good - we tried table tennis, crazy golf and I even ventured into the pool.
Inside the hotel is a bit strange - some areas have been updated, others haven't, and there is a big difference in room quality between the two, so be sure to ask for a newer room. Car parking was easy, with space always available near reception. Our room was cleaned every day and we had good hot water supply and reliable shower.
There is a night club over the road which operates a couple of nights a week, which you may hear if you have a room near the sea.
If you want some personal sunbathing / lounging space take a look at the Princess Suites. Try and get room higher up if possible - we were in Room 2038.
All in all a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote