Prior to my departure for Lanzarote, I was aprehensive as I took the negative reviews at face value and believeable. I tried to balance the negatives with all the positives which totally outnumbered the negatives.At my weeks stay, end, I am afraid I will wholeheartdly, have to side with the positives. We were greeted by very friendly reception staff who could not do enough for us. The catering staff, ditto. I will admit that the service staff in the dining room were under pressure and seemed to lack motivation. I noticed though on Thursday that a large number of , obviously, returning visitors were greeted by the waiting staff with smiles,hugs and kisses. Seems some are happy. I have stayed in a large number of hotels in my many years travelling and while H10 princess would not be in my top 5, it is certainly in my top 10, 3 star rated. We enjoyed a nice un-refurbished room at 2053 which was clean and fresh. The corridoors definitely needed sprucing up somewhat but overall we really enjoyed our first experience and will definitely return. We do not get worked up for a cold chip being on the plate or the wine temperature a half degree lower than recommended or a spot of dust on the floor, or a salt cellar cover , loose. We get that at home also and we live in a lovely home. Even the head chef in my home sometimes makes a less than average meal. Not knocking the knockers but sometimes I feel that people demand 5 star treatment for 2 star prices. I know that H10 is rated 4 star but certainly the prices are more reflective of 2 start hotel. We will be back. Only negative I will offer and that is not concerning the hotel but a doctor a few metres across the road who totally ripped us off and great care should be taken that he is avoided. Use the NHS service which is free and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote