My friend and I arrived late 22.00ish for a weeks holiday We are 2 nealy 60 year olds with very demanding careers looking for luxury, relaxation in order to recharge our batteries. When we arrived we were given keys etc, and told no of room and where to go. It would have made it extra special if we could have had support with luggage and going to our room.
Accommodation was perfect. We requested quiet room. Our suite overlooked a bare site and road, however it was quiet, and had evening sun. There was a Sewer smell in the evening. However window and doors opened it went within mins. The beds were so comfortable and our cleaner kept our suite so clean, with a change of pure white cotton sheets again mid week. Thank you very much. Not saving sun beds is great. There are plenty and if you want a prime spot my friend and I did sperate breakfasts. Breakfast was wonderful. We were half board and the choice and quality would keep you going all day. Staff were a real joy too. They made you feel very special thanks to you all in the resturant. Evening meals were some of the best I have had in this kind of hotel. I am a fish lover and was so very pleased with the chef cooking choices of fish, and prepared fish dishes. Well done Delics.
Animation Team offered a high class of sessions/demonstrations where we all had the opportunity to sample some of the goods prepared afterwards. Well done and thank you.
One of the main reasons my friend and I picked this hotel was it is child free, which to us was the thought of relaxation and peace. However I do not know who thought up the idea of having a DJ playing his kind of music at high volume around the pool from 14.30 onwards. I asked when he would finish he told me 18.00. Looking around the pool prior to this and during this tourture those who wanted to listen to music had it wired to their ears enabling them to listen to what they want, and control the on/off. Unlike us. The only way to escape was to leave a lovely sun bed, relaxing by pool and return to the suite. Please please stop this before 18.00.
All the staff are wonderful and I would so very much love to return next year if the afternoons are DJ free. Thank you to all of you who made this a wonderful holiday and Mr DJ go to the lively bars until after 18.00
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H10 White Suites on Lanzarote is a boutique hotel for couples 16 years and above. The hotel is built in the typical architectural style of the Canary Islands and is located close to a sandy beach. If you are looking forward to a relaxing holiday, you can enjoy a relaxing break in the Despacio Beauty Center, where you can pamper yourself with one of several massages or beauty treatments that the hotel offers. Regardless if you want to just chill out by the pool or activate yourself, H10 White Suites has something for everyone. The hotel offers an elegant and modern interior furnishing while preserving the traditional Canary Islands architectural style. The suites have a separate bedroom and living room. The suites are fitted with satellite TV (with USB connection), as well as an iPod/iPhone docking station and a Nespresso coffee machine. The suites feature a terrace with garden or pool view. The hotel houses a total of 195 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, H10 Hotels, Expedia, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Sentido White Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Bahia Blanca Rock Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Bahia Blanca Rock Playa
- Bahia Blanca Rock
- H10 Sentido White Suites Lanzarote/Playa Blanca