We have just returned from a 10 day stay, and it was great, hotel really clean, food really good particularly the fresh cooked pastas, have a fussy child and he always had something to eat.
We had the Royal Elite service worth every penny, from having a separate dining room for breakfast which was great to get tea, coffee & freshly squeezed orange juice delivered to your table, then buffet style breakfast also freshly made omelettes of your choice, then the Royal Elite lounge for any branded drink of your choice, along with nibbles and daily papers. The service was great, snack bar also great so were all the pools, we had no problem getting a sunbed either.
The room was fine good size for a family of 4 with a lovely sea view and view of Fuertevantura and as we had Royal Elite we had the fridge stocked with water & soft drinks, also only had to pay a deposit for the safe as someone said on here you had to pay but we certainly didn't. I would say the service was great and staff great. The hotel is big and must admit when we arrived at night it was a bit confusing but after the first morning it was a dawdle to get round. The kids loved it too, also pool towels included is great to as your don't need to worry about packing towels. We ate in the Italian most nights as it was a bit quiter and my daughter loved the pizzas. Also booked the oriental one night which was fine too. The beach at the front was bot great but there was s super beach just bit away from the holiday Also the animation team was great always on the go - Great time had by all - would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort All Inclusive is located on the seafront in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. The hotel is close to beaches of the Papagayo Natural Park (600m). The Timanfaya National Park is 20 km away. The rooms are spacious and bright, with a balcony with views, bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV with international channels. Each room provides a safety deposit box (supplement charge). The complex provides four outside pools, gym, minigolf and sports center, plus spa, sauna and steam bath. It also has eight bars, a disco and a snack bar, as well as a few restaurants: - International Restaurant - Italian Restaurant - Fusion Restaurant: Alternately Mexican/Oriental Nights The front desk is 24 hour manned and has a tourist information including car rental and tour services. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Papagayo Arena Beach Hotel
- Papagayo Arena Lanzarote
- Papagayo Arena Resort
- Hotel Papagayo Arena
- Papagayo Arena Hotel Lanzarote
- Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca