Stayed at this hotel for 1 week at start of January.We were part of a party of 6 adults and 1 infant.We had a great holiday,the weather was not the best but the hotel made up for this.
The all inclusive was great, food in main restaurant and italians was best ever at any hotel buffet and we have stayed in some nice hotels,not like Mexico and Caribean but not those prices either.Italians was excellent and they would cook your pasta to order if you asked,pizzas being made fresh all the time.Drinks were fine too, extra for brands, my hubby likes havana rum which you had too pay 1 euro for which was fine as they gave big measure he was quite happy.Most of us drank cocktails which were limited choice but good.
Hotel is bit further out but again that suited us as we quite like a walk in morning.You can walk right along the sea front into the marina and on to playa blanca itself and its a lovely walk although a taxi into centre is 5 euro not expensive.
The hotel facilitys are really good,several pools and pool bars plenty sun beds and you get full use of the spa and sauna which was great for us as weather wasnt great.Plenty of bars as well depending on your likes some more for adults and others more suited to kids.
Overall we had a fantastic holiday we had contacted before we went with a few requests regarding rooms and cots and felt the hotel staff went out their way to accomodate us in every way.
If anyone has anything else they would like to ask feel free to contact us we are happy to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort All Inclusive is located on the seafront in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. The hotel is close to beaches of the Papagayo Natural Park (600m). The Timanfaya National Park is 20 km away. The rooms are spacious and bright, with a balcony with views, bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV with international channels. Each room provides a safety deposit box (supplement charge). The complex provides four outside pools, gym, minigolf and sports center, plus spa, sauna and steam bath. It also has eight bars, a disco and a snack bar, as well as a few restaurants: - International Restaurant - Italian Restaurant - Fusion Restaurant: Alternately Mexican/Oriental Nights The front desk is 24 hour manned and has a tourist information including car rental and tour services. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Papagayo Arena Beach Hotel
- Papagayo Arena Lanzarote
- Papagayo Arena Resort
- Hotel Papagayo Arena
- Papagayo Arena Hotel Lanzarote
- Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca