“Friendly welcome from Dave & Marion”
Review of Le Moka Pattiserie

Le Moka Pattiserie
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Playa Blanca
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a small patisserie supplying the community fresh baked bread and croissants, we also have a wide range of cakes and pastries freshly made each day on the premise.We have a wide variety of foods in our menu, including (English) Breakfast and Continental and can supply you with cool-bagged lunches for the beach or day out, and rolls or sandwiches to take to the airport.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

A must to visit if on holiday in this area. Great, freshly cooked food all day plus lovely bakery for baguettes, croissants, cakes, etc. Good value, friendly staff, easy to get into the habit of visiting every day!

2  Thank Jan D

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I can't believe it's taken me so long to post a review on Le Moka! My husband and I have been going there for 6 years and we love it. Food is great, really good portions and great value for money. Dave, Marion and all the staff couldn't be nicer or more helpful. Always friendly and time to stop and chat. We go there most mornings for breakfast and anytime we try anywhere else my husband moans because it's not as good as Le Moka and says "we're going back there tomorrow". I'm more into the baquettes of which there is plenty of choice. The pastries are to die for! I try not to over-indulge but it's difficult to resist! I'd recommend Le Moka to anyone...we look forward to going back in November.

3  Thank DW_Love2EatOut
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have a property in Faro Park and always get our fresh bread, cakes, pastries, and the fig and walnut loaf to die for, anytime of the day breakfast, lunch or coffee and cakes never been disappointed, keep up the great work.

2  Thank Lilly608
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous bakery, that will not only make up you baguettes to order, but has the most wonderful selection of mega yummy cakes. The staff are really nice and only take New Years Day as a holiday. Fresh French breads and get in early for your crossiants or put in your order for the next day. Lovely cafe area for those who can't make it home before tucking in.

1  Thank nicolariddell
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This is quite easilly the best place in Lanzarote.
Now, if you look on other reviews I have put on other places you will see I am really hard to please.
We were told to go here by the cleaner to our villa so we went to look for it.
It is a bit oot of the way out of Playa Blanca towards the lighthouse and there are only a few more other shops bars etc in this quiet part but customers flock to here even the Spanish which tells you something.
We all have the breakfast which is really good and the best English cup of tea on the island and when you have finished you can pop into the shop to pay and TRY to walk out without buying one of their top notch home made cakes but temptation gets the better of you and this is what makes this place different from elsewhere....You get fed with great food and you can take great food away after and I dont know where they learned their trade but those cakes really are first class and very moreish
Service is fast, atmosphere is great and the food really is top notch.
We have been about 4 times since we have been here and we will deff be back in a few times before we go home.
Go on give it a try.....you WONT be dissapointed I Promise.....Try one of those peach savoury cakes.....my god !!!

3  Thank Baggies504214