“Tapas & The Blues.”

Ranked #17 of 211 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We love the atmosphere at the Blue Note, especially during the live blues music sessions.

The food is excellent, served by friendly staff.

Take a seat, look out over the yachts moored in the marina at sunset listening to the blues, eating good food.

What more can you ask for.

We will be back.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The meal was plentiful, I had garlic prawns and there was 18 (and it was only a starter) we really enjoyed the main and the wine was not really expensive, the staff were friendly yet professional, an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband had a gin and tonic here which he didn't really enjoy and when I tasted it I didn't think much of it either - it had all sorts of strange things floating about in it which gave it a strange taste. I did better with my drink - a champagne cocktail. The piano player wasn't very good and when we went past at lunchtime on market day, the singer was absolutely terrible. I was very disappointed after reading all the good reviews.

3  Thank MG_MH1
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We took a walk to the Blue Note one evening but on viewing the limited menu decided it wasn't for us.
A daytime visit during the Wednesday Market at the Marina suited better.
The food was nothing to write home about however.
The setting and jazz singer were very good though

1  Thank Rob C C C
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good cocktails and great music, very chilled out bar. Didn't eat here but looked good. One slightly grumpy waitress was a bit of a pain.

1  Thank majSheffieldUk