“Excellent value”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times now and in our opinion it takes a lot of beating with regard to value and service.
Very good selection across the board and staff who make it a pleasurable experience.
A tip if you want to eat in the evening, book a table, or the chances are you will have to wait around until one is available !
Special thank's to Mustapha, Damien ( Deportivo La Coruna ) Antonio and the others. See you later this year.
Paul Reed

Reviewed March 19, 2013

went twice, second time because there seem to more people in for dinner but I left 90% of my food, they were not interested when I said it was terrible !!!

1  Thank Sentara
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We found this restaurant on our last night in playa blanca and need to return now to work through the menu ! The food was great and huge portion size with views across the harbour and attentive staff. After trying a range of restaurants across varying price ranges this definitely was he best food at very low price . 3 courses for 4 people plus 2 good bottles of wine €96

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ok, trawled the promenade looking for somewhere to eat away from the hotel AI. After a wee walk, came back to this place. In the space of an hour it had gone from less than quarter full to being jam packed....lots of locals eating here too....always a Good sign!
To be honest the starters we ordered were poor, with my onion rings being those awful things u get in the frozen food aisles back in the uk. Main course was ordered with trepidation. My wife went for sirloin steak in mushroom sauce, I went for "mixed meats". We both also asked for a side of chips as there is no mention, as we found out , on the menu about any meal accompaniments. Gotta say, my mixed meats ended up being the very best mixed grill I have ever eaten, it was melt in the mouth fantastic. My wife's steak was also superb......by the the chips were left as each main came with veg and a baked potato.....I didn't get to them either, there was so much pork, lamb, chicken, beef and a wonderful sausage to get through. Also, have to say the service was amazing too, 4 very hard working waiters providing great back up to the chef and his/her team....go there!

2  Thank jonnyrangers
Reviewed March 13, 2013

When we passed this restaurant was quite busy which is why we stopped. Food was good and there was a great choice. Child friendly.