“Worth a visit”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was very tasty, the service was very good. Our first time here & we do not regret it, would go back again

• Polish first
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Awful!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I fancied a change from all the lovely fish we had been eating and tried this restaurant.... Big Mistake!! If you like good Italian food don`t go here!!
It was the only poor meal of our two week holiday in Playa Blanca & I can honestly say its without doubt, the poorest food we have been served in many years.
The `fresh pasta` sign took us in... I tried the lasagne and my wife had salmon linguine... we left most of both meals as they were dreadful.
You have been warned!

Visited January 2014
Bristol
“Overall our favourite”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed a month in Playa Blanca and visited many restaurants in and around the area. We kept coming back here as, taken together, the location, service, value, food presentation was the best. Everyone is warmly welcomed by the friendly staff who especially enjoy having fun with the children. Nothing is too much trouble. We look forward to returning on our next visit to the island.

Visited January 2014
Glasgow
“Great value breakfast”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Never been here in the evening but always busy during the day and no wonder. The breakfasts are really good value but just watch your bill as they have tried to charge us for coffee when we have had the English breakfast where drinks are included.

Visited February 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Did not float my boat at all!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Ok. Here's the thing. I love pizza! I travel all over to find 'the pizza', so if you are not a kindred pizza dude please feel free to ignore this review.
We ate here as it looked the part. Nice views of the ocean and fresh, clean, Italian look about the place. Service was first class and the waiters were very attentive. Ok, that's the positives. All down hill I am afraid from here.
Ordered garlic bread and a pizza.
Garlic bread!!! Awful. Chewing for months!! Felt stale and very tasteless.
Pizza - One of the worst I have ever had. Made Goodfellas seem top notch. All I can say for it was that it was hot!!
The dough was all wrong and way too thick for any pizza dude. It was tasteless and way way way too dry, even with the ample topping.
Like I say, service was great and views to die for. Food a real let down. Can't comment on the rest of the menu and don't intend taking another stab. Personally I would avoid. Pizza Piss.

• Visited January 2014