“Fabulous!!!!!!”

Atlantico Bar Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 198 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Steak Restaurant Playa Blanca - Fish & Seafood Restaurant Playa Blanca - Tapas - Burger Takeaways Lanzarote Playa Blanca
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We ate at Atlantico twice on our stay at Playa Blanca and was by far the best. Don't be put off by the outside appearance,we sat on the balcony both times & was served by the lovely attentive Laura, who cannot do enough for you. I had the black pork on the first occasion as i had heard lots about it and it was delicious, my husband had steak cooked on the stone which he really enjoyed, the mussels Atlantico are great too. On both visits we were given a free dessert which was a lovely touch. Laura is happy to advise you and even on our second visit we decided to have the fillet steak which she brought out (covered in cling film) to show us. The prices are very reasonable too great value they do not rush you just go and have a lovey chilled out evening you will not be disappointed!!!

• Visited October 2012

Bristol, United Kingdom
“our favourite in playa blanca”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have now eaten at the Atlantica on five occasions.Each time the welcome,service and food have been excellent and the place generates a very friendly atmosphere.
On our most recent visit we had Chateaubriand which was delightful, cooked and presented to perfection,my wife asked to have hers cooked a little more and this was attended to most graciously.
We have eaten many of the dishes on the menu both fish and meat and have enjoyed every one.
We have been to most of the top ten TA restaurants in Playa Blanca and this is by far our favourite,it may not be in the best location or have the best decor but don,t let that put you off.
The prices are very good value and I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.
ps the dressing on the salad is lovely.

• Visited September 2012
mauritius
“Best restaurant in Playa Blanca”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We visited this restaurant early one evening, don't let it's outside appearance put you off. We were seated on the balcony and had a lovely view of the sunset. The couple that run it were fantastic friendly etc. They explained every dish on menu. Our food was supurb. I have been to To Playa Blanca many times and this is my number one restaurant. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

3 Thank motherofthebride1
Newport, United Kingdom
“This could become a favourite”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We visited Atlantico after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. The staff are very friendly and happy to advise on menu choices. The pace is not rushed at all so if you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy an excellent meal then this is the place for you. On both nights we visited we were treated to free dessert and delicious drinks to finish (toffee vodka is my new favourite drink!). We understand that they have been open only since February last year so to be rated so highly on Trip Advisor says a lot about the quality of the food and the hard work put in by all the staff. Definitely recommended. Thanks for a lovely evening, John and Gill (from Wales).

Visited September 2012
4 Thank gillyathome
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff, amazing food.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I thought this was among some of the best restaurants I have ate at. The staff were very attentive and patient towards the kids. Best staff I have ever seen in a restaurant, food was also amazing. My wife had the shark and it was absolutely fantastic. My son ate the freshly caught sardines which totally met my high standards. Hidden away; but a lovely place to eat definitely worth going to, to enjoy a nice family meal. Even if you're going as a couple, amazing place.

• Visited August 2012