“Mushy Pea Virgin”
Review of Plaice in the Sun

Plaice in the Sun
Ranked #11 of 200 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award winning fish and chips, voted the best in the Canary Islands. Don't settle for less. If your fed up with eating frozen French fries, come in and try our home made chips, Just like back home. Open 12.00 until 10pm Tuesday to Sunday (CLOSED MONDAYS)
Caterham, England, United Kingdom
“Mushy Pea Virgin”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I had the most wonderful cod, chips I had mushy peas my husband was not as adventurous and had baked beans, I had never had mushy peas ever and I have been drawing my pension for a good number of years, I was considered a bit of a novelty, lovely meal great service, I would recommend this restaurant highly.

• Visited October 2013

“STUNNING, AMAZING, FAULTLESS”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I came to Lanzarote for the first time with my boyfriend and i have a school friend over here and she suggested to come to her fish and chip shop so we did and I couldn't find one fault the service by Amy it was immaculate very friendly same to her boss the food was faultless brilliant cod and chips and its one of the best meals I had all week in Lanzarote definitely not to be passed by!!! :)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service and great price, this Plaice in the Sun shouldn't be missed, better than some of the award winning chippies in Scotland!

Poole, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just like home”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

popped in after a few beers, and was amazed by the food and service from the hosts very friendly the food was hot and great must say the fish was of a good size and chips golden brown drinks (we only had a soft one in here) but it was served in a frosted glass straight from the freezer. would tell anyone visting this area to pop in and enjoy the food and service

• Visited July 2013
England
“Neild family - Best meal of the holiday”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had an excellent couple of meals here during our two week stay in Playa Blanca. Even though we were all inclusive in our hotel it was definitely worth a couple of trips to sample the excellent fish, chips and mushy peas (just like home) with an ice cold beer and soft drinks. We also sampled the steak pie and chicken curry which were again of excellent quality. The friendly atmosphere and service was spot on and Jeff even organised a taxi for us to take us back to our hotel. We are returning to Lanzarote in October and will certainly be visiting this restaurant during our stay.

• Visited April 2013