“Delicious !”

Dal Trevisano
Ranked #21 of 220 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dal Trevisano is a small Italian restaurant on Faro Park in Playa Blanca, newly opened in December 2010 serving excellent Italian cuisine.. All food to take away
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Melt in your mouth garlic bread with tomato, absolutely gorgeous! We are a family of 4 with 2 daughters, 5 and 9, both ate all their meals, my husband had the veal and it was lovely, I had seafood spaghetti which was very filling but tasty. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Debphoebe

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A wonderful Italian restaurant in the centre of Faro Park. We ate here as two adults and two children and found a menu full of choice for both. I had the veal in mushroom sauce which was beautiful, served with thyme roasted potatoes and roast vegetables which were delicious, my wife enjoyed a seafood spaghetti, one child had grilled chicken breast and the other had a pizza which came shaped like a rabbit! The service was polite and efficient and the atmosphere very relaxing. The restaurant also does take away meals if you are staying in one of the nearby villas and want to eat at home.

1  Thank Jonty007
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have eaten here many times in the past two years and have never been disappointed. The food is great; best mushroom risotto I have eaten anywhere.The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is good. It is very popular and advisable to book at the weekend.good take away pizzas too.
Actual menus are getting rather worn and need replacing!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having just returned from a week's holiday in Playa Blanca with friends, I feel compelled to write a review about this excellent restaurant. It is situated at the "lighthouse end" of Playa Blanca and from outside is not particularly impressive - however once inside you are assured of a warm welcome and superb food. The fillet steaks are highly recommended, being succulent, tender and very tasty - why can't we get steak as good in England? The service is very good and all the staff seem anxious to provide exactly what the customer wants. Prices are very reasonable compared with other restaurants in Playa Blanca. The menu, although not massive, is more than adequate and most tastes are catered for - there is even a "take away" service? The pizzas seemed to be especially popular. My wife and I are looking forward to our next holiday in Playa Blanca and will certainly be visiting Dal Trevisano (often hopefully!)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I spent a week in Playa Blanca and this Italian restaurant was on the list of recommended places to eat at. The complex it is in is not a pretty sight so do not let the outlook of the place put you off. Once you walk into this restaurant the décor is really pretty and the chairs are so comfortable. The Italian waiter was really friendly and comical and if you wanted a different variety offered went out of his way to do it for you. The garlic bread was yummy to say the least, and the starters were mouth watering. I opted for the "white fish" as the main meal and my husband had the lasagne, both were absolutely divine!! I was far too full for a pudding but my husband opted for their legendary Tiamasu pudding and after a taste agreed it was delicious. The whole night was lovely, the red house wine which was recommended was also really good. Our last day of our holiday we had a take away pizza from this place for lunch which was equally worth trying!!!