“proper indian takeaway”

Indian Tandoor House
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

If you can't be bothered going out some night, as you do, then I recommend ordering a takeaway from Indian tandoor house.
Very good quality indian food, really spicey, and delivered in a matter of minutes. We used it twice while we were ther and both times it arrived in 20 minutes. I was a bit nervous about whether it would arrive at all but i needn't have worried.
Maybe not a cheap as an indian back home but really nice all the same.
I've included their phone number you can pick up a menu at the door.

1  Thank davymac47

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Food was superb. Really knew what they were doing. The Dal Makhani and Navaratan Pasenda curry was superb

1  Thank wuju187
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love indiad food and often have a take away or visit a local restraunt in England, this was my first Indian meal after 5 visits to the wonderful Playa Blanca Lanzarote, the Indian Tandoor House did not let me down, the food was perfect just as the staff and the service and friendly manor we received while having our meal, see you next year for sure.

1  Thank 190920Roger2009
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Small place ,outside dining available we had two starters two mains and two cokes 45 euros no cheap but nice and fresh , a little different than back home but well worth a visit if you are missing your curry night.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

not up to uk standards but nevertheless good big menu but ask as some of the things are not what you might expect