“Excellent”

Ranked #83 of 211 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I decided to eat here for our wedding anniversary dinner during our holiday in Playa Blanca and were not disappointed. The food was Excellent and the waiters were extremely attentive. We tried the Garlic Prawns to start and the Serrano ham which were beautiful and almost a meal in themselves the portion sizes are very generous, I then had pasta and my husband had a steak which again were superb.The views across the bay at night are stunning, this was a very relaxed evening and I would recommend it to anyone wanting good service and food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Sandra M
There are newer reviews for Restaurante Natura Beach

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We used to use this restaurant a lot. Food is good and waiters have always been attentive, until this year. George is a lovely lad and always friendly but, oh, some of them walk around with such long faces and you feel they are doing you a favour so, it is off our list.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

All I will say is THE BEST IN PLAYA BLANCA. If you Iike Prawns in oil with garlic you MUST visit here. Can't comment on other menu items but the prawns are exquisite!! Enjoy :-)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Have eaten lunch here several times over the last three years and it offers a pleasant relaxing view of the small beach immediately in front of the restaurant and views across the water towards Fuerteventura. Plenty of menu choice from snacks to full meals.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We ate here twice and the food was generally good both times. My brothers steak was particularly delicious and there is a good variety of food on the menu.

It was very quiet both nights however perhaps due to the location, but the staff were lovely and the service was great.