“Amazing villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Brisa Marina Villa

Rear terrace
Kitchen
Main bedroom
Main bedroom balcony
Sea view from the main bedroom
Lounge
Main en suite bathroom
Dining room area
Second Double Bedroom
Swimming Pool
Covered Patio Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Claire O
“Amazing villa”
Reviewed September 9, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Just want to say a big thank you for the beautiful villa we stayed in villa 7 I took our 3 boys 2 of which have autism we had an amazing holiday with a great private pool I wanted the security for the boys as they have special needs and the villa lived up to everything that was required for me i would highly recommend and I will definitely book again we had a fabulous holiday and was stress free for me the villas are local to shops beaches and fantastic scenery.

Management Response
Sep 12, 2017
Hi Claire
Thanks for the very kind words
I'm glad you had a great time and that the villa fulfilled you and your families needs.

Kind regards

Dave
CarrieToo...
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Villa”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed at the Villa for 2 weeks at the beginning of August with our two sons (3 years old and 10 months). The owner was always available through contact and gave us detailed instructions of how to get to the Villa.

On arrival, the Villa was clean and tidy (it even had some remaining essentials to use like cooking oil, washing tablets, etc.). It was fully equipped with everything we needed from kitchen appliances, bedding, laundry, outside furniture, etc). The facilities were good and the pool is a nice size to relax in out the back. There was also plenty of space to store items and for our children to play indoors (not that they needed to because there wasn't a drop of rain).

The location of the Villa is good. About 2km from Marina Rubicon (where we spent most of our evenings out), 4km from Playa Blanca (which we hardly went to) and 1 minute from a Supermarket which stocks everything you'd need. The owner has even produced a little red book with a lot of helpful and informative information about the area.

The one drawback is that sandy beaches are a bit of a walk away. There is a shingle sand beach within 5 minutes, but it's not protected by a natural cove so it's narrow and rocky. However, with an energetic 3 year old a good walk along the costal path was sometimes needed. Also, being a bit further away means that the area is quiet. Even in August, both noise and footfall was a minimum during the day and evening.

During our stay we decided that we wanted to return next year and we have already booked to go back.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great Ayton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Management Response
Jun 30, 2017
Hi Debbie
Thanks for your review. All suggestions for improvents we take on board.
We just wanted to say that since you stayed at the villa, we have had the whole of the inside repainted.
We have bought two new single beds which fit higher off the floor.
New curtains have been fitted together with new cushions and new bedding
We have also bought a lot more crockery and pans etc.
We also had a large brick barbecue built which has proved a big success.
We replaced the pool cover and the outside of the villa has been repainted as have all the boundary walls.
We were able to do all this work during a period of 12 days when the villa was quiet. Before then it had been booked pretty much consistently so making refurbishments work difficult.
Hopefully if you were to return you would see a big difference and all for the better.

Kind regards

Dave
England
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Trickygbh
“A Real Gem”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I had selected Playa Blanca as the resort I wanted to visit on the island of Lanzarote and set about the task of seeing if I could find somewhere suitable to stay.
I was fortunate to find the Brisa Marina Villa: the reviews read like it was just what I was looking for.
From the moment we booked the communications from the owner were good.
The directions sent enabled us to find the villa easily, having driven to Playa Blanca from Arrecife airport.
There was room to pull the car onto the drive and off the road, which was nice.
And it was there that the car sat, unused, for all but a couple of days of our week at the Brisa Marina villa.
The truth is, this villa was perfectly placed for us (a couple) to walk to wherever we needed to go. It's a mere two minutes from the seafront, about the same to the nearest well-equipped supermarket and an easy stroll from a whole host of places.
My partner and I walked for miles along the coastline, taking in all the beautiful sights that Playa Blanca and the surrounding areas have to offer. There really is something for everyone.
I suppose I should tell you a bit more about the villa itself.
It is terrific. It has everything you could need for a break away. Washing machine, hairdryer, ironing board, tv, the works.
The swimming pool though not huge was a lovely bonus for us and to have a dip in January while knowing it was frosty back in the UK was a must.
The villa is spotless and well looked after.
If I was being hyper-critical I'd say the satellite television is a bit hit and miss in its reception when its windy.
You know, if that's the only thing I can say as a negative, that's not bad is it?
If I come back to Playa Blanca (and I know I will in the not too distant future) I won't waste my time considering booking anywhere else, because the Brisa Marina has it all.
From the sea view from the bedroom balcony to the quiet location, if you book here I'd be very surprised if you weren't as impressed as I was.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing