“Excellent”

Cervantes Restaurante
Ranked #46 of 218 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated opposite the Church & childrens play area in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. This is the sister restaurant to El Horno De La Abuela also in Playa Blanca & currently featured on Trip Advisor. The telephone number is 928 51 81 92. It specialises in Flambe grill.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We always come here when we are in Playa Blanca several times. Visited last night, my Husband had a filet steak which he said was like eating marshmallows so tender, I had the grilled prawns, 10 huge prawns on my plate and the value is excellent. Always a great atmosphere, would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Pauline K

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Was recommended to this restaurant and wasn't disappointed. The steaks are cooked on a barbeque in full view of customers and were excellent.The accompanying sauces e.g pepper sauce, are cooked on the hob by the side of barbeque by the same chef.As we ate inside, it added to the evenings entertainment just watching the chef juggle all his jobs including collecting and returning plates to the kitchen.Nice touch of free liquor with the bill

2  Thank Lynsteph
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have to say that we don't often eat steaks out, so perhaps I'm not the best person to judge - but we couldn't have tasted better than this. We had the steaks 'flambee', which they cook in full view. We could see that our steaks were flambeed expertly and with care and flair. We requested 'medium', and I was worried because I normally prefer 'well done'. But even though there was some pinkiness, it was fine for me, and so tasty! The home-made chips were excellent too, and worth breaking one's diet for. We only had the opportunity to eat there once, but longed to go back! Hopefully on our next visit to Lanzarote! The cost of a good quality steak was reasonable, and a few Euros cheaper than other places we saw.

1  Thank Chiennah
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We both had fillet steaks cooked to our liking. My husband had french fries but I choose jacket potato bad choice should have gone for the canarian potaotes. Good value definitely would return.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Excellent friendly service, have eaten here a couple of times over the last two years and the standard is always high. Good basic cuisine