“Rude staff bad food”

La Petite Marmite
Ranked #93 of 247 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Last restaurant in the marina before the sea wall.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rude staff and the food was like something you could make indoors I wouldn’t visit this place if your staying in Playa Blanca much better places to eat near by

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (978)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Missed Breakfast so we could get to the Market early, so to find this loverly little bar doing breakfast was a nice discovery, service good if a little slow, but it was Market day so fair enough, ordered two English Breakfasts, little pricey at 6 Euros each for what we have been paying 3.50 for in PB, but quality was excellent, it was hot and freshly cooked and it did its job so no complaints here.

1  Thank alchermist
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Having read good reviews on trip advisor, we thought we would try it for an evening meal!
What a mistake. The food came after a short wait, but I ordered a steak medium to well done, but when cut it was very rare and bloody. Pointed this to waitress and it was taken away, obviously slapped on a hot plate and brought back with same veg etc.
Very poor! There are so many very good places to eat that giving Marmite a miss will not cause a problem

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very nice place in the Rubicon area, by Marina, friendly staff, the food 4 of us had was well served & presnted, well cooked as asked and delicious, I could have done with more vegetables on my plate, carrot, red cabbage, The sweet was also nice, A place to re-visit,

Reviewed September 6, 2019

When I went to this restaurant, a very rude and grumpy waitress showed us to a table. Took our order. Brought the dinner which was not the best, meanwhile a cat appeared at my side, I smoothed this cat and straight away the grumpy waitress was about to shoo the cat away I said it’s ok he no problem. Within seconds she must have gone inside and told someone that there is a cat, this man appeared all so quickly with a black rubber glove and slapped the cat so hard it went limping off. I was in shock I turned to the man that was walking away from me and shouted I hope someone slaps you like this one day. The grumpy waitress then pointed at a small tiny notice on a tree no where near where I was sitting apparently saying not to feed the cats. I told her how am I suppose to see this tiny notice, told her I was disgusted. I payed the bill and told her I won’t be leaving a tip and will not ever be back to this disgusting restaurant again. It’s the worst restaurant I have ever been in in all the 15 years I have lived here. I was extremely upset by this and I hope one day Karma gets to him.