“My favourite! ”

La Petite Marmite
Ranked #59 of 211 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Last restaurant in the marina before the sea wall.
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Playa Blanca for the last 6 months and this is my favourite restaurant. I've taken family and friends there and it's always been a firm favourite.

The staff are very friendly and always very attentive. Breakfast, lunch or tea, la petite marmite always impresses.

I recommend the sole, steak with mushroom sauce is gorgeous, the squid was a delicious and my friend who owns a restaurant said it was the best he's had! The coffee in here is excellent, I find it hard to find a decent cup anywhere!!!!

This is the restaurant I will miss when I return to England!!!

There are newer reviews for La Petite Marmite

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Although in a very scenic spot with excellent surroundings we found the meal lacking in both size and taste considering the price.
The view over the Marina as the sun set was certainly enough to take your mind off the failings of the food but I would suggest that it is one of those restaurants that you should try and make up your own mind.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We found this restaurant whilst out walking during the day and made a reservation for the following evening.

With 2 small kids we liked the fact we could sit outside with lots of pavement, car free area for the kids to move about if they got restless.

The husband and wife team working front of house are delightful. Giving the kids bread so they could feed the fish etc was a nice touch.

We are the specials and found them great value and delicious. Good ice cream selection for the kids too. We would love to go back without the children as the atmosphere within the restaurant was lovely and there are lots of things on the menu we wanted to try.

Easily our favourite restaurant of our 11 night stay in Playa Blanca. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We found this restaurant by pure chance, simply looking for a lunchtime snack. The food served was a very high standard and reasonably priced. So, we went again several times graduating from snacks to main meals. We found all the meals to be very good quality and very reasonably priced. However, what delighted us even more was the atmosphere of the place. The people who served us were not just efficient, but very friendly, and the restaurant itself had that old fashioned feel of a French bistro we see in all the old movies. Hollywood would have been delighted to have created a film set as atmospheric as this restaurant. We would thoroughly recommend La Petite Marmite. Oh, and for all Tec loving people, it has free Hi-Fi.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The restaurant is in a good location at the end of Marina Rubicon, where you eat your meal overlooking the yachts. We started with the Petite Marmite salad which was almost a Waldorf salad and very nice. For the mains my wife had Lamb chops and I had Tuna steaks. Both meals were well cooked and tasty and the portion sizes were sensible, not overfacing like most of the restaurants in Playa Blanca. Great value as well.