“Simply Perfecto!!!”

Restaurante Tipico Espanol
Ranked #44 of 200 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ilford, United Kingdom
“Simply Perfecto!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family have eaten here for years, more often than we have any other restaurant in Playa Blanca and we love it. It's relaxed and comfortable and extremely good value. The menu is huge with specials every day so something for everyone. Yes, the veg is out of a tin and pretty disgusting, so just say you don't want veg! Ask for something else and I guarantee you will be accommodated. We always find the staff to be welcoming and professional - I amazed that anyone could say otherwise. I guess we must fall into the category of diners who supposedly get special treatment!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank CAARLA2014

• Polish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Best fish I have had for quite sometime”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We weren't sure about a restaurant on the main road however it was probably the best meal I have had all week. I had grilled mixed fish which was fresh seabass, prawn, mussels, and squid and they were all cooked to perfection. Our waiter was friendly and made sure we were happy all the time.

Even when we got the bill I enjoyed the after meal drink - wished I Alex what it was.

Definitely would recommend this place over the seas view ones.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank shazmk
Warrington, United Kingdom
“The specials mixed fish and mixed meats dishes were yummy”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I chose prawns and mushrooms in garlic which was very tasty followed by a mixed grilled fish from the specials which included tuna steak, salmon, grilled sea bass fillet, sole fillet, king prawns, mussels, grilled local fish. This was a really tasty dish with lots of varitey and it came with chips and veg.
My husband ordered the mixed meat from the specials which included a half chicken breast, sausage, steak, lamb and pork chops with chips and veg this again was a very nice dish and a starter of spicy sausage was ordered.
The food in this restaurant was very nice. They do a 3 course for 9.90 offer however I do not know what this was like but all I can say is our meals were great.
We had a house red to accompany. Lovely setting watching the boats come in and out. About 50 euro in total food and drink.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank xraygirl1985
“Thank you tony the waiter :-)”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice and all I can say it was "amazing". There is a waiter called tony and from the word go he made us feel really special, so helpful with the menu, always smiling and made sure that everything was perfect for us. The food was delicious. The nicest steak on the island........ I would recommend this restaurant to everybody. Thank you

1 Thank Fiona M
Ballyboughal, Dublin, Ireland
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

we ate here two nights ago, have to say it was very disappointing, i ordered the bull chops asked for it medium and they came out rare and i mean rare. the plate was full as in over full the meat was very fatty and i just didnt like the taste of it at all, my wife ordered the fresh fish platter and as we are all good cooks in our house i can definately say by the glassey look of the meat on the fish, it had been a while since it was fresh. Good value if you look at the prices, but bad value if you dont eat your meal.

• Visited June 2014