“Great bar”

Cafe 34
Ranked #80 of 216 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small but Friendly bar/cafe located in a main pedestrian shopping street, serving homemad tapas from €2 per portion bottle of wine 10.00€ Limited seating outside to watch the world go by cheap and cheerful priced drinks evening cocktails and cold beers . Open 10am till late
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We came across this fantastic little bar on a trip back in April to PB. Gill made us so welcome that we promised to re-visit on our return in September which we did, and we were not disappointed! The cocktails are really worth a go, absolutely fab! Excellent beer with prices to match. Great atmosphere and relaxing time had by all. Met a lovely couple originally from Canada who were a real scream and Gill kept the party atmosphere alive with free shots and funny conversation! We can't wait to see everyone again and party the night away!

1  Thank G J

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm guessing the reviews here are all by females! I'm not, probably why I was ignored at the bar for a while eventually served and then promptly ignored right after that! Bar man/owner(?) was far more interested in the two blonde girls! First and last visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have to say they make the best cocktails and they are a good price 5 till 7 is happy hour and the beer is good to the staff are very nice and friendly .so I give it 10 out of 10 '.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed in PB for 3 weeks. Always got a warm welcome from cafe 34. In my opinion the bar is the best for value for money. The drinks are exellent, from beer to cocktails to wine and shorts, oh and best irish coffee anywhere.
The food is freshly made, huge portions and cheap. The staff 'Hi Gill', very attentive but not in your face.
Can't wait to go back for New Year and i know where where i'll be spending my evenings.
Oh and free shots just to keep you topped up!.....
Its located right on the main shopping street., just back from the beach, I think its the only bar on that strip so handy for a sit down and drink whilst having a breather from shoping....

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We just happened upon this place while wandering around-the happy hour price of €1.75 a beer caught my eye. So we stopped in for one quick beer on our way home - and stayed for many more. Nice and cosy bar with some outside tables which are very nice. Great, friendly bartender and we eventually were sitting with the co-owner, husband, friends and some other ex-pat Brits- which speaks of the friendliness of this pub. There's no shortage of pubs in Playa Blanca and this is where the locals come - so that speaks volumes. Thanks Gill and Vance - we'll be back. The Canucks.