“Great food, great cocktails, great price, great staff”
Review of Cafe 34

Cafe 34
Ranked #66 of 201 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small but Friendly bar/cafe located in a main pedestrian shopping street, serving homemad tapas from €2 per portion bottle of wine 10.00€ Limited seating outside to watch the world go by cheap and cheerful priced drinks evening cocktails and cold beers . Open 10am till late
“Great food, great cocktails, great price, great staff”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Was here in June stopped here on our 2nd day for lunch their was eight adults plus my 14 months old daughter in a buggy snd two other toddlers even tho the bar is very small the english barman moved the tables around to fit us all At one table together. Food was lovely and I had a strawberry daquiri to drink I love them and always drink these when I'm out and this was with out a doubt the best one I've ever tasted and very strong at a good price we ate here a lot at lunch time the two weeks we were away and will def be back if I go again.

• Visited June 2013

Merseyside
“Bad service !”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Don't bother going unless you like being ignored even if your the only one waiting + waiting + still waiting at the bar while the manager has a drink and smoke with friends. Eventually gave up and moved on before I died of thirst. ( Happy hour you must be joking ).

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MerseysideJsd
“Lovely stuff!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had a lovely time here. Allie the barmaid was so helpful, lovely and funny. Great selection of food and drinks and reasonably priced. It became my local for the few days I was there. Would go again!

• Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed the beer and cocktails”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I can honestly sat that so far in our holiday and we have been here nearly a week its the best beer we have had so far and the best cocktail at reasonable prices. Bit too British for us but you can't question the value for money.

• Visited September 2013
Redditch, United Kingdom
“very good quality english breakfast and just re started very nice menu.Will certainly go again when we next visit Lanzer”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

weather fab ,lots of selection places to eat.Prices really good .

dislike: distance how far our hotel Cay Beach Romantica Popagaya.was .,Reception was closed .Pool was fenced off..No room booked for us when we arrived .After va lot of to and froing from the receptionist at the partner hotel Iberstar she found us a room .She was brilliant

Visited September 2013