We were a bit worried as thought we would be bored, but on 1st night we were told of a pub 10 mins walk away which showed football and it was great-loads of people in. Enjoyed the complex-excellent value for money-yes the foods not great but its not a massive hotel so can't do loads of dishes. Everything is spotless and the bungalows are massive and clean-you can hear everything going on next door though! We went to Playa Blanca a few times and had a meal there the lst night-its only 5 euros in a taxi. Met some lovely people, everyone talks to each other unlike the bigger hotels! It was very good value and we went to Puerto del Carmen to see the drag show 1 night which was goos. will definitely be back and have stayed in 4 and 5 star before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca