This was the first time we have stayed at this hotel, we went for 5 nights all inclusive in Oct half term with my husband and 9 year old son. The villas were excellent very spacious and very clean with a lovely terrace, pool area was great plenty of sun beds all day, water was freezing though! The staff were lovely, very friendly. Chill out area was nice, lovely sunsets.
Main downside for us was the food, it was more like a cafeteria than a restaurant and breakfast was cold on a couple of occasions. After the 1st night we went out to eat every night and had lovely meals in Playa Blanca at very good prices, (much cheaper than when we went to Majorca earlier this year).
To be honest the villas and pool area were so good and we got the hotel at such a good price that this wouldn't put us off going again, we'd use the 'cafe' for breakfast and lunch and go out in the evening as we did this year. Be aware though that this place is a good 45 minute walk into the centre, 5 euros in a taxi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca