Have just returned home from a lovely stay here with my husband and little boy who is 4. place it's self was spotless. Villas were lovely and big. Maids cleaned it 3 times while we were there. My son liked the kids club. The girl who runs it was really good with kids of all ages and got them all involved. There was always sun beds were u wanted to sit. There was a little park by the pool so u could keep eye on kids while sun bathing.
The only down side to this holiday was the food. Food was cold and tasteless. There was flys all over the food and while eating your food u have to battle with the flys to get to your food 1st. Same food for lunch and dinner. We had to start eating out in the end because my son hasn't eaten much while there.
There was a lovely cafe called lighthouse about 3 mins walk away from villas. The food was lovely here and all home cooked. Worth a few goin.
Would defo go back but would go self catering my self next time. Staff were lovely and I would of face this a 5 out 5 but the food was a really big let down after paying for all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your VIK Club Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Club Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca